Kent Parks & Recreation Event and Program Changes due to Covid-19
Update as of March 30, 2020
- The Kent Parks & Recreation office is closed. We will be reachable by phone at (330) 673-8897 from 9am-5pm, Monday-Friday.
- Kent P&R Fitness Center is closed. Any classes and specialty programs held there are cancelled. Silver Sneakers, DrumFit Kids, Martial Arts, Fencing, etc.
- Youth Soccer – We will postpone but will continue to take registrations. Begin date TBD.
- Kent Youth Baseball/Softball – Practices can continue outside if weather permits.
- Adult Egg Hunt – We will postpone this event and reschedule for June 12th. Registrations are still being accepted.
- Youth Egg Hunt – April 11th is cancelled.
- Kids Nite Out – April 4th is cancelled
- Hawaiian Hangout JR. (Preschool Spring Break) is canceled.
- Youth Boys Volleyball League is canceled.
- Tai Chi in Kent – March 19th is canceled.
We appreciate your understanding during this time. If you have any further questions or concerns regarding programs or events, please call the Kent Park and Recreation Office at (330) 673-8897.
Thank you and please stay healthy!